Warehouse Team Leader
Expected pay rate
$24.00 – $27.85 per hour
Contract to hire
As a Warehouse Team Leader, you’ll:
- Oversee daily operations while controlling and managing inventory and logistics.
- Supervise all warehouse team members and assign tasks and duties on a daily basis i.e., shipping and receiving of inventory and proper storage of parts.
- Lead various projects to improve efficiency and space utilization.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and implementing the company’s standards/procedures while complying with legal regulations.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely, damage-free, accurate flow of product through the facility.
- Provide training, support, direction and guidance to team members to develop job skills and effectively evaluate and document individual performance and development by ensuring high operational standards.
- Celebrate and embrace individuality, inclusion and partnership; build relationships and seek out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Be willing to go on delivery with team for training.
- 3+ years’ experience in a warehouse lead role managing hourly employees
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedures and policy
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and verbal feedback
- Computer skills required (G suite products, slack) and comfortable with warehouse management systems (WMS) and Final mile delivery software (TBD)
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize assignments, and direct the workforce in an ever-changing, very fast-paced warehouse environment
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff
- Leadership skills: Motivate, mentor, coach, and influence people; how to give effective feedback, with follow-up for results; ability to work effectively in a networking structure
- Bilingual (English, Spanish)
This is a full-time, contract-to-hire. It is based and open to candidates local to the Yonkers, NY area.
This Company values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ Corp-to-corp.