Expected pay rate
$19.00 – $21.00 per hour
Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week (Some weekends may be required)
Contract to hire
As a Warehouse Associate, you’ll:
- Commit to the company’s safety policies and procedures.
- Unload and load furniture orders which will require manually moving large, heavy goods and staging them.
- Work with the warehouse team to prep and repair home furnishing products.
- Report to and receive supervision from the warehouse team leader.
- Sweep warehouse floors daily and dispose of trash in appropriate areas.
- Utilize warehouse space properly.
- Repair broken furniture.
- Performing other related duties or special projects as assigned by warehouse team leader.
- 1+ years’ experience in similar warehouse role
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Attention to detail is a must including understanding labels and matching labels with product
- Ability to become certified on material handling equipment, including an electric pallet jack
- Ability to lift, lower, push and pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
- Comfortable with an electric pallet jack
This company values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ Corp-to-corp.