Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
As a Customer Service Administration Manager, you will:
- Lead and manage contracts administration and order management functions and ensure all contractual commitments are met including terms and conditions review and flow down of requirements.
- Understand and implement human resource and intellectual capital procedures/practices for responsible areas and ensure appropriate staffing and skills are available.
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction relative to the order fulfillment process including common processes, standard work and tools.
- Lead team of customer administrators who enter and manage orders.
- Maintain valid demand picture over 12-24-month horizon.
- Support commercial aspects of product development programs
- Manage budgets
- Prepare customer quotations/cost proposals for follow-on business, including annual price escalation activities
- SDP Implementation
- Develop, mentor, coach and lead the customer administration team to develop the skill sets and capabilities necessary to provide world class service to site customers.
- Develop a high performing team and drive the team to continuously improve processes and attain higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer set assignments to balance workload and maintain ability to effectively satisfy customer and organization requirements.
- Administer the import/export compliance process per company guidelines.
- Produce and manage metrics that demonstrate continuous improvement activities for customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 5+ years of successful management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Aerospace industry experience
- Previous experience building a strong and positive team environment
- Demonstrated success in employee relations and leadership
- Experience managing and achieving department budgetary requirements
- Experienced in leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated commitment to lifetime learning through reading, continuing education and/or acceptance of new assignments
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), permanent position. It will be open to candidates local to the Elyria, OH area.
The company values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ Corp-to-corp.