Guest Operations Specialist (Austin)
Expected pay rate
$19.00 – $24.00 per hour
Contract to hire
You’ll also help perform maintenance tasks (e.g., furniture assembly, wall painting, etc.) and furnish apartments.
The ideal candidate should be a stickler for detail, proactive, skilled in general maintenance tasks, and thoughtful enough to ensure that the property is continuously in pristine condition for the company’s guests.
This position will require some weekend and evening shifts but will not exceed a total of 40 hours/week.
This position also requires a reliable method of transportation, as it involves commuting to and from various properties (the company will reimburse you for mileage at $0.55 per mile).
As a Guest Operations Specialist, you will:
- Work with the company’s team of operations managers to ensure its properties are fully equipped and move-in ready for guests.
- Be the company’s “boots on the ground” to help resolve issues impacting its guests, such as handling guest concerns, requests, maintenance matters/repairs, and technology issues (e.g. supervising handymen/locksmiths/plumbers, managing deliveries, handling building maintenance/follow-up, resolving WIFI/TV issues, etc.).
- Perform unit check-in/-outs before and after every guest stay to ensure each apartment meets business and guest quality standards.
- Carry out home walkthroughs to ensure all quality assurance criteria are met when it comes to post maintenance/service requests, interiors/furnishing specifications, and overall design and aesthetics.
- Showcase your knack for customer-centricity by being the main point of contact between guests and the customer experience team.
- Balance workflow processes with independent on-the-go work most of the time, and desk-based tasks (e.g., email, slack, G-suite) the rest of the time.
- Problem solver, with an ability to work in a fast-paced and “get the job done” culture
- Enthusiasm to take part in driving operational excellence
- Confident user of technology (e.g., email, slack, and G suite)
- Access to a reliable vehicle and driver’s license
- A positive, driven, upbeat, and friendly personality
The company values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ Corp-to-corp.