1. Follow the directions of section leader and assistant foremen.
2. Change rolls of plastic on bag machines.
3. Assist bag machine inspectors with their job when you have time. This
includes relieving them for breaks, and getting packing supplies for them.
4. Assist section leader and assistant foremen with machine operations. When
instructed to do so, help with set ups, adjustments, trouble shooting, and
5. Check bag quality throughout the shift.
6. Cut and drill chipboard.
7. Work safely
2. Work overtime required to meet department needs.
3. Complete forklift certification training.
4. Responsible for reporting any food safety issues
5. Responsible for complying with all GMP’s
2. Ability to work with others.
3. Must show proficiency in basic math.
4. Ability to learn quickly.