Looking for a Technical Lead: (Fremont)
• Troubleshooting experience with Semiconductor Equipment
NICE TO HAVE:
• Familiarity with GD&T, limits and fits
• Experience with CAD software, such as Solidworks and AutoCAD
• Ability to design alignment fixtures
• Understanding of ISO quality, environmental, and safety standards
• Taking precision electrical and mechanical measurements using mustimeters, oscilloscopes, calipers, micrometers, feeler gages, dial indicators, bore gages, laser micrometers, microscopes, etc.
• Performing routine to moderately complex electro-mechanical technical functions and activities such as design, test, checkout, fabrication, modification, troubleshooting and assembly of electronics and electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models, specialized test equipment, tools and test fixtures.
• Proficiency with the operation and troubleshooting of mechanical, electrical and SW systems found in advanced automated manufacturing equipment, such as: robots, precision stages; vision systems; pneumatic systems; high vacuum systems; lasers, cleanroom environments; servo & stepper motor circuits; AC & DC power distribution; EMO/safety circuits; PLC controls & PCs/networking
• Act as Engineering’s representative to Manufacturing, assisting with builds, bring-up and field installation requests & issues; including interpreting engineering intent, redlines, debugging & troubleshooting, and working with suppliers.
• Train manufacturing and customers on new system operation, maintenance & troubleshooting;
• Work directly with customers on upgrades/modifications, testing, troubleshooting, configuration management and generally helping expedite technical requests.
• Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or plans to perform routine testing and troubleshooting.
• Perform basic PC troubleshooting, setup and configuration. Install standard PC based software packages. Ability to navigate file systems, locate directories and files.
• Basic network troubleshooting skills including, connecting network control devices and PCs together. Setting IP addresses, troubleshooting connections and cabling.
• Experience setting up robot controllers, using teach pendants to verify robot IO. Ability to teach robot positions and validate teach positions are correct.
• During tool bring up validate IO connections and IO controller configurations, such as thru beam sensors or analog input devices. Validate IO configuration for on/off sense, or motor sensor position indicators are correct, such as limit and home switches.
• Experience using PLC development tools to troubleshoot IO and locate system faults.
Prefer PLC experience with Mitsubishi, Beckhoff, and Rockwell PLCs.
Please upload your resume in the below section