- Load and unload materials in warehouses and storage facilities.
- Receive materials into an organization and verify materials against invoices to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
- Count or weigh parts to check quantity accuracy.
- Pick parts/materials for shipment and package according to shipping procedures.
- Perform transactions in the inventory system to enter new quantities and, during shipping transactions, to remove inventory from stock.
- Use material moving equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts and dollies to bring products and materials to an appropriate location.
- Must have High School Education or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 year of forklift operator/cherry picker operator experience (dock)
- Must Valid driver’s license (dock)
- Must be willing to work safely in a fast-paced production environment.